Tuesday, May 1, 2012

REVISED BLOG: This lady is following me

Old Blog- http://mid-lyfecollegeexperience.blogspot.com/2012/02/blog-9-this-lady-is-following-me.html#comment-form

Hello Bloggers,

  I know this hasn't been the most exciting blog. I am sorry for that, but hopefully this story will catch a few more viewers. This story is true, and trust me I never thought it would happen to me. I was walking up to campus the other day, when I was hit by a car. The conditions were a rain/snow mix, and it was a messy day out. I was walking across the  road, when an old lady hit me. As I was sliding across the hood, I was amazed because I caught a glimpse of the lady and it was the same one that stole my car the other weekday. I was thrown into a snow bank which soften my fall, but its just my luck that this is happening to me. Whatever happen to Luck of the Irish! I am not 100% but I am 50%, that's enough, NO? At least this time the lady stuck around, and apologized to me, which was nice of her, but that was her own mistake. As the police were questioning her, they not only realized that she was 4 months past due for a new pair of glasses, but the car she was in was registered to a John Aspen. When the officer asked the lady who John Aspen was, she was unable to give an answer. Ha I'm sitting over behind the ambulance listening in to the conversation, and I was shocked. Not only did this lady hit me with the car she was driving, but she also had someone else's car again! I felt bad for the lady, but I felt even more bad for John Aspen who is probably calling the police right now because he cant seem to find his car.

I ended up with just a few minor bruises, which I was considered lucky to have, I guess the only story I truly get out of this experience is I can now tell people I was hit by a car, and for those who read the newspaper, this will be the front page picture for tomorrow.
 Im Famous, I guess...

 Until Next Time Bloggers,

   Timothy Todd the 3rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment