Thursday, May 10, 2012

Food Poisoning


Hello Bloggers,

 The days have been getting nicer and nicer. This past weekend the temperature hit a record high of 80 degrees. I had some of the guys over and a few girls. We drank some beers, but unfortunately I had to call it an early night because I must have gotten food poisoning. I went out earlier in the day to this nice little Mexican restaurant down the street. I got this burrito that just hasn’t sat well. I have been throwing up all day, and have a doctor’s appointment tomorrow. When I was just about to go to bed, to I was sweating, like no other, so I went to open to the window. Just with my luck, as I opened the window, the glass broke! Now I have a broken window in my room, which I am going to have to get fixed sooner or later.

Until Next Time,

  Timothy Todd the 3rd

No comments:

Post a Comment