Thursday, May 10, 2012

Blind Date


Hello Bloggers,

 It’s a rainy and messy day out, but I just received some great news, Remember that teacher I talked about a few blogs ago, the creepy one? Well since I have been respectful, and nice, she is setting me up on a blind date with her niece. I am excited, from what she explained to me, her niece seem pretty cool, and the picture that hangs up on her office wall shows that she is pretty cute to. Wooho, let’s see how this goes. Last time I went on a date it was a disaster, so hopefully this time, it goes a lot smoother. I am going to the mall later, to pick up some new clothes. I figured I should look good just incase, this date does go well. But who knows with the luck I have been having I have no idea what will happen. Stay tune!

Until Next Time/ Wish me Luck!
   Timothy Todd the 3rd

No comments:

Post a Comment