Thursday, May 10, 2012

Good Bye!


Hello Bloggers,

  So today is the end of my blog, I know many of you are sad that I am leaving but it’s the end of the school year. I passed with flying colors. C’s in all my classes, but with an A in English 114. My family is proud of me and I am happy I have experienced this life. I went to college, because I wanted to experience that part of my life that I missed when I was younger. I certainly did, and I will tell you all out there, it’s harder than I thought. The beginning was rough, but it eventually got better and better as the time went on. I am also leaving with some pretty intense and funny stories. Also not to mention I am also leaving with a girl! Yes Katherine is coming back home with me. It’s been 5 weeks now, and her plan was to move anyway. We aren’t going to live with each other right away, but we will be going strong, as the college kids say it. Graduation is tomorrow, and tell you the truth I am nervous/sad. It’s going to be hard to leave all these kids that I have met over the year. Here’s a picture of me and my graduation gown….

  Until Next Time Blogger, good luck to you all in the future! You may hear back from me sometime soon,

  Timothy Todd the 3rd Signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment