Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Still Here, and Im back

Hello Bloggers,


  I have been away for a while, unfortunately I had to go home, because I had a death in the family. My grandfather died, he was very close to me, and I will miss him greatly. I went home for a few weeks, just because I had to sign a few papers, and legal documents, because the family business was put under my name. I am coming back to school now, not only with a few extra dollars in my pocket, but my father who is soon to retire, told me the only way I can actually have/take full control of the business is to graduate as soon as I can with a college business degree. I guess this means I have to kick it into gear, and start sucking up to my teachers. Its go time!!

  Until Next Time,

  Timothy Todd the 3rd

No comments:

Post a Comment