Thursday, May 10, 2012

Party/Donation


Hello Bloggers,

  I had a huge party at my house last night. Since it’s the end of the year, I figured I had to give the kids something fun to do. A few things got broken unfortunately, but nothing that can’t be repaired. We had a big beer pong tournament, and an outside bonfire. It was a fun time, and from the looks of it everyone had a great time. Around 1 o’clock, we all headed downtown for one last round of drinks on me of course. To tell you the truth I don’t think I have ever been more drunk. I don’t remember much after the bars, but I woke up in my bed with food all over me, and have a rise and shiner sandwich on my floor. I guess the only way to rate the night, is by how much I don’t remember, so that would be a success. Usually I don’t get that drunk, but it was a once in a time thing. Not to mention the guys were feeding me Whiskey shots, ahh I cringe whenever I say that word now. Today is Saturday; I am clearing out my house. I actually am dropping off a car full of canned soup down at the soup kitchen. I figured why throw it out, when I can donate it to people who want it.

Until Next Time,

  Timothy Todd the 3rd

No comments:

Post a Comment