Thursday, May 10, 2012

Robbed


Hello Bloggers,

So I just walked out of court, today was that old ladies hearing, you remember the one that hit me. It took the jury 3 hours to come up with a verdict. Come on!! She stole my car, and hit me 1 week later. What other evidence do you need? If it was me I would probably need 3 seconds, to yell out GUILTY. But I got what I wanted. The lady got her license talking away, and 40 hours of community service. I am pleased with THAT.  It’s not like you can just go a throw her in jail. I talked to her after, and she apologized, she said it was nothing personal, haha. I knew that, but she was nice. After court, I went home; to only realize someone broke into my house. Not a lot was talking, but the thief took my change jar. Now to tell you a little about my change jar, see I love change, and I save every penny I get. I was shaving all my coins since 2 years ago. I had 213 dollars in changed saved up, and I was eventually going to cash it in. The thief broke in through a broken window, and then only thing he stole was my change jar. I am pissed; I have put 2 years of dedication into saving those coins. So I am sitting here at the 2,000 dollar MacBook that he just happened to walk by, waiting for the police. Oh actually they just rang the doorbell, got to go!
  
Until Next Time,
 Timothy Todd the 3rd 

No comments:

Post a Comment