Thursday, May 10, 2012

Blind Date: Results


Hello Bloggers,

  The date went well, her name was Katherine. She was a 5 foot 6, beautiful brunette. She had a stunning smile, and her eyes were so blue I could drown in them. I was a bit nervous at first, but eventually warmed up, and conversation just flew. I do have a confession to make though. See I get pretty nervous when I talk to girls sometimes, so I actually wore an ear piece, and my friends on the walki talkies walked me through the whole date. Is that weird?? I kind of feel like I cheated this girl, but yet at the same time, I guess it did work, because she asked to see me again!! After dinner we walked down Main Street, people watching, but by this time I took the ear piece out, because I was starting to feel comfortable. At one point it got a little awkward, because she started talking about how some food gives her diarrhea but, I quickly changed the subject, and to tell the truth I honestly don’t know how we got onto that subject. I dropped her off at her house around 12:30am. I was hoping for a little kiss, but I didn’t want to move to quick. As we pulled up to her house, she asked me to come in!! I was stunned; she didn’t seem like that kind of girl. But of course, I was right, we drank coffee, and we talked, but nothing else happened. I left around 2 but, Man, oh man! I was so wired, and excited I drove home, and I couldn’t stop thinking about her. She said she will call me tomorrow, so now I wait.

 Until Next Time,
 Timothy Todd the 3rd

No comments:

Post a Comment