Thursday, May 10, 2012

Here is a Picture


Hello Bloggers,

  So I gave the police report, the police were pretty nice they explained to me that the a few other houses on the street got broken into as well. The robber stole one man’s wallet, and use his credit cards, down at a local store. The robber is so stupid that they got him on the video camera buying boots! Which is great because now they have a picture of this guy. The weather has been pretty shitty lately, and not much has been going on, Katherine called me again last night, and we are going on our second date tomorrow. I am pumped; this is a picture of her. 

I know your all in awe. I know none of you know what I look like, but trust me; I am a pretty good looking guy. Katherine loves the fact that I am going back to school now to learn a few things before taking over the family company.

Until Next Time,
  Timothy Todd the 3rd

No comments:

Post a Comment