Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Rock Bottom


Hello Bloggers...

So I’m thinking about dropping out unless a miracle happens pretty soon. Who ever thought this school shit would be so hard! Now with the new semester I have 3 classes that are each 3 hours long. This whole college thing is a lot tougher then I had expected. The only good thing right now in my life is…. Ahhh well nothing, forget it, I have 2 major exams coming up tomorrow, I need to start studying wish me luck! Ill let you all know how I do.

 Until Next Time,

  Timothy Todd the 3rd 

6 comments:

  1. Trust me, you're problems may seem hard right now, but they're nothing. Stick with school. If you drop out, you'll never forgive yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had some trying times here in Austria too man. I say focus in on what really matters to you the most and then everything else will fall into place. If you really care about school then focus on it and nothing else. You'll see things will work out before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. College sucks sometimes and I totally know the feeling of just wanting to give up! Keep at it though! You'll be alright!

    ReplyDelete
  4. College is tough, but as a 53 year old (and now a grandma) let me assure you that an education is the most important gift you will ever receive. Even if the education doesn't necessarily come from those three hour classes, and even if you don't get good grades on those finals, the college experience is invaluable (meeting new people, listening to new ideas, coming up with some new ones of your own) and you will thank yourself one day for going through with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't give up. Sometimes you find information that's worth keeping. "Knowing is half the battle."

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can always drop out and be a guard in your town. It's great man, people give you respect and stuff.

    ReplyDelete