Tuesday, February 28, 2012

This Lady is Following me


Hello Bloggers,

 So now this is my 9th blog, and I don’t have that many viewers, but I have a story that recently just happened to me that will blow you all away! So on Tuesday, I was walking from my house to class. To remind those that are just starting to follow me, I am a 45 year old man, attending college, but back to the story, so as I was saying I was walking up to class, and I was crossing the street. The weather was pretty bad; there was a mix of snow and sleet. The light turned red, and the little walk man popped up, so I started walking, and before I knew it I got hit by a car. I was sent flying 10 feet, and into a bank of snow, I don’t remember much, but I woke up with a broken leg, and a concussion. As I was lying in the hospital bed, all banged up, the policeman came in and talked to me and he discussed that they were able to get the lady who hit me. I was lucky to be alive, the police man said, which was a great thing to hear. When I asked the police officer who hit me, he showed me a picture of the lady, and I couldn’t believe my eyes! I was amazed; the lady who hit me was the old lady who stole my car by accident that time I went shopping. I was speechless, and the officer continued to say, that the lady was under the influence, at the time she hit me. I guess she was arrested, and to add onto her criminal record the car she hit me in, wasn’t hers… GO FIGURE!

Until Next Time,

 Timothy Todd the 3rd 

5 comments:

  1. It's funny how things turn out to be. Small world. I hope you get some sort of compensation from the damages to your car and such. Best of luck to your recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor thing! I do hope you recover quickly, and like Moreaux said, receive some compensation for the damages and your physical suffering. People aren't like they used to be I can't believe the number of crazed drivers and criminals out there in the world. God will see that your luck turns around.

    -Bea

    ReplyDelete
  3. This person you call a police man seems to be very helpful in stopping trouble. It would be great to have those kind of people around today, someone to help keep order, someone we could go to when we needed security. Those days may have existed long ago. You must be in a world much different from mine, perhaps you use another substance to get to this world, so different and orderly. I have heard of means of transportation, like cars, in other blogs. They seem to be on wheels, and very powerful. We have many of these, like cars, that fly in the air. There are none around, but for the very wealthy, they do exist. I hope you heal well, mi amigo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what a crazy story! I'm constantly nervous I am going to get hit by a car. I live in Boston and it's definitely true what they say about Mass drivers! Glad you're okay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Was in a car crash!! But getting hit by a car seems a bit worse. I hope your injuries heal up and I hope you don't run into that woman again, doesn't sound like you two should ever be around each other!

    Zack

    ReplyDelete