Sunday, February 12, 2012

Boot Hockey and a lady

Hello Bloggers,

  Its Funday Sunday, and what a weekend. I met this beautiful young lady, now now... its not a college girl its actually a professor at the school, but its fine because she is only 3 years younger then me. I met her at this little restaurant downtown, she was eating by herself, as was I, I struck up a conversation, and i guess my charmed lasso'd her in. Beautiful brunette girl with, hazel eyes, and a smile that lights up the room. But as a few of my friends that I met here say, I am playing it cool, and being chill about it. So I guess that all means I'm in? I don't know, this new lingo has me a tad confused. I played boot hockey for the time this weekend, I never knew how much drinking and a sport went hand in hand, I was amazed, haha but it was a fun time, I wasn't that good, but i did score a few goals, and kick some college kids ass! Next blog hopefully I will have gone on my first date with this fine beautiful lady. Be sure to read my next blog for the details. Cross your fingers that I don't mess it up.

  Until Next Time,

  Timothy Todd the 3rd

1 comment:

  1. This college experience that I here in many 'blogs' seems something like school, sleep away school perhaps. I hope you still get fed. My school tries to teach us about many things that will help us to survive or understand the world. I have come to see that 'college' teaches many people about being 'wasted' and 'kicking ass.' I am intrigued and hope to understand more one day.

    ReplyDelete