Sunday, February 12, 2012

Should I higher Her?

Hello Bloggers,

  It has been a  long stressful week, and I have been exhausted. The weather is started to get extremely cold, and well I guess it has been an off week for me. Exams are starting to pile up, and the homework load has become unbearable.. but not to worry, because I have my friend Jim Beam to keep me sane. I cant wait for the weekend because of course once Friday comes around it means it is time to unload. As a side note I had to go to the Police Station because apparently that old lady who stole my car, well I guess she had a warrant out for her arrest. Who would of thought, such a innocent old lady was wanted in 3 states for the crime, grand theft auto. Well I guess I could really careless because she had enough kindness to bring back my car which I really thank her for. I'm thinking about paying her bail maybe, and taking her out to dinner, show her that she doesn't need to steal cars, maybe I can higher her to do work around my house. I mean everyone deserves a second chance right, what do you think about that?

 Until Next Time,

  Timothy Todd the 3rd

No comments:

Post a Comment