Monday, February 20, 2012

Nothing Special just a Good time until....


Hello Bloggers,

Best weekend yet! I ended up going out to this concert on Friday night with the same guys I met on Wednesday. The concert was some guy named Wiz Khalfia, it was a pretty good concert, I mean it was no Crosby Stills and Nash, or CCR, but it wasn’t half bad, and to add the 7 shots we took before it, it ended up being a great night. After the concert though I had a bunch of people back to my house were we played some more drinking games. I showed the kids the old school beer pong, and I was taught this new game called flip cup, where you drink a cup and flip it or something it wasn’t half bad.
For Saturday night, we all went to the home basketball game that the team had, and painted our bodies, ha ha I can’t even remember having such a good time sober for that. It was great, and it felt good to finally feel a little sense of belonging. On the bad side, I ran into the teacher that completely threw me for a loop. If you don’t understand what I am talking about read Blog #7. I didn’t want to be rude, so I said hi, and was respectful, because who knows if I will have to take a class with him/her next semester. Something my father always told me was never burn bridges because you never know who you’re going to need to turn to for a recommendation later on down the road. After the game, we were all pretty excited because we won 92-67, so the guys introduced me to some girls that they were friends with, and we all ended up at Porky’s bar again. Now before you start making assumptions I never go after college girls, I have always been a firm believer of not being a creep, even though I am sure it’s tough to avoid that when I am in the bar with the oldest person besides me being 22 or 23. But I stay true to my morals, and abide by them as well. I ended up having another great time though at Porky’s this place was seriously the place to be, until I got accused of buying minors drinks, and had to be handcuffed out by the police… but that story is for next blog. I’ll tell you though it’s unbelievable how much cops can be assholes.

Until Next Time,

Timothy Todd the 3rd

2 comments:

  1. There is a way to date younger without being a creep, you know... you only live once brotha

    ReplyDelete