Monday, February 20, 2012

Terrible Date

Hello Bloggers,


  Terrible terrible terrible, just once I found this beautiful cyclone girl, I have to find out the hard way why she is a “cyclone girl”. If you’re lost with what I am saying, I’m saying she was a MAN! I have no idea how this happened, I honestly thought she was beautiful. Then at the end of the date when she told me, she had the nerve to ask me if we can go on another date.  I paid for dinner, because of course I am a gentlemen, and I was out of that restaurant so fast. Now it’s going to be awkward when I see him/her on campus. Well that was a terrible start to my Wednesday night, and but thank god at this school, the kids have something called “Wet and Wild Wednesdays” so I had to drink, honestly I was such in a rut, and I needed to make at least 4 solid friends, so I can have myself a little group to always hang with and do college guy things with. I ended up at this place called Porky’s Bar, there were people everywhere. I kind of recalled some of the steps that Paul Rudd pulled in I Love You Man. I struck up conversations with a bunch of people, some were athletes for the school, others just cool kids enjoying the college life, but the fact of the matter was, I first bought them a drink to break the ice, and then the conversation rolled after that. It was almost like speed dating for friends I guess. After a few shots I found myself hanging with a group of 4 guys, their names were Steven, Mike, Chris, and DJ. They are all from Connecticut, and met each other all here during their freshmen year. It was great to feel a part of something, and to possible have a group of guys I can hang with, and the nice thing about it was they were all 22 years old, and seniors, so I guess it made it a little less creepy, because they are older students. I ended u8p stumbling back to the house around 4ish, and crashed. I woke up this morning 3 text messages, Chris, Steven and Mike, all saying the same thing, “You think last night was fun wait until Friday night”.

Until Next Time,

 Timothy Todd the 3rd

1 comment:

  1. I had all 4 of the toes on my front feet crossed for you.. I'm sorry the date didn't go as planned.

    That date of yours probably had a good heart. A couple corn snakes I know have run into a similar problem on some of their dates. It's hard to tell a corn snakes gender just based on their looks. Guess sometimes its best to just make sure..

    ReplyDelete