Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Hello Bloggers: Introduction


Hello Bloggers My name is Timothy Todd the 3rd. This is my first time blogging so have some patience with me please. My primary goal for this blog is to share with you all my college experiences. The only thing is, I am not a regular college freshmen, I am a 45 year old man, who made it onto the Forbes list at age 21. Thanks to my dead father Timothy Todd the 2nd, may he rest in peace, but I inherited a mass amount of money, and my father’s company. Unfortunately I never really had a child hood, because I was introduced into the working world at a very young age, and was never able to experience college. Soo ughhh now going through my mid-life crisis, I am taking a break from my fortune 500 company, and am going back to school just because I think it would be a great way for me to escape from this world full of home cooked meals, Bentleys, and 7,000 square foot summer homes on the ocean. I am the king of adapting to new things, so a 12ft x 12ft dorm ha, no problem.  I have a few questions, for when I get their on orientation day; Where will I be living? Will I have a roommate? (Hopefully not), etc. I don't want to bore you with these questions but next blog you will get some answers.

Until next time Bloggers, 

  Timothy Todd the 3rd
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment